OH...MY...GOSH...I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE HAPPENING TODAY
Today I went to bring birthday balloons to a colleague and I came back into my office and there was a Christmas surprise waiting! My brain didn't know how to deal.
- •Wait a second...what is this festive bag doing on my desk?
- •Is this for me? Well it's on my desk so I'm going to go for it.
- •Or maybe I shouldn't go for it. Maybe my students are hiding it for someone else.I have a lot of weird things in my office thanks to my students and the general nature of working with college student leaders.
- •It's absurdly close to my computer so I'm digging in.
- •Where's the card? You have to be polite and open the card first.Keep in mind no one was with me. Would the gift giver even know if I didn't open the card first?
- •OMG this card is actually adorable and has a picture of my staff.They even photoshopped some of the people who were missing. Why are they so cute?!
- •And these gifts are even sweeter.A print of Ohio that says "Like a Boss" (get it? I'm their boss hehehe) and a Columbus, OH sweatshirt (I'm new to the state and this job).
- •My heart feels full - Christmas cheer for everyone!