Careers I'd Pursue If Money Wasn't An Option
A girl can dream, can't she?
- •CosmetologistI've always been obsessed & had a natural talent, especially when it comes to hair/ makeup.
- •Animal CopI am the biggest animal lover. I would be honored to help save them from abuse/ neglect/ etc.
- •ChefI loooove food (who doesn't?) & cooking helps me forget about my problems for a little while. I get this really great feeling when someone enjoys something I've made.
- •ZoologistIt would be awesome to know almost everything about animals or find a new species!
- •CounselorI had a super sweet counselor in middle school who was the only person I felt comfortable talking to besides my best friend. I could possibly be an inspiration for a child who is currently going through hell and show them it does get better or even help them get out of a shitty situation.
- •Business OwnerI want my own restaurant where people can share laughs and make memories in while enjoying some bomb ass food that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
- •PhotographerI could probably be very good at it if I put the effort in. I normally take pictures at good moments & know what people are going to want to look back at after there special events.
- •Plus Size ModelI'd like to give it a shot but have no idea how to get started. I'm sure it involves money. I'd need to get more comfortable putting myself out there like that anyways.
- •Teacher2nd grade would be cool to teach. I just don't know if I have enough patience.
- •Backup DancerI love to dance and how cool would it be to dance on stage with celebrities?