I got a new phone!
I recently switched from a Nexus 5X to a Galaxy S7 and I've noticed some differences, both good and bad
- •Rear cameraSuper fast to focus and capture
- •Front cameraDefinitely a step back from my other phone. It has that annoying akin softening that Samsung always does that makes everything (especially Snapchat) look worse
- •PerformanceSolid performance is a lot more consistent on this phone and it seems to be able to switch between apps very easily and fluidly
- •Battery lifeStill testing this out, but I think the battery is better during usage than my other phone but standby time is a little worse without Doze. (Samsung may have Doze, but I'm not sure)
- •The buttonsI'm still not used to the switched back and multitasking buttons. Not sure why only Samsung does them like this, but it's annoying
- •Fingerprint scannerI miss the placement on the back from my Nexus and this one doesn't work with the screen off either. It may also be slower, but I can't confirm that