ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Kristen BellI love Veronica Mars so so so much (both the show and the character) and Kristen Bell herself seems like an awesome person. You know what is not awesome and is, in fact, pretty awful? When In Rome. But I watched it! I was so happy when she was inFrozen because I finally found a movie of hers whose quality matched my respect for her.
- •Andrew GarfieldEver since The Social Network, I have been in love.
- •Joseph Gordon-Levitt#1 celeb crush. Makes generally solid career choices.
- •Emma ThompsonMaybe if I watch enough of her movies I will absorb her essence.
- •Idris ElbaThis is mostly in reference to 'Beasts of No Nation.' I'm only mildly ashamed to admit he is the reason I am interested in watching this movie. Otherwise a movie about child soldiers does not sound appealing. I already know that this is a sad and awful thing that happens in the world! I don't really want to watch a movie about it. Does this make me a bad person?? Now I feel guilty and will definitely watch this movie.
- •Keira KnightleyI don't know, I just like her.