Best Christmas Episodes (From My Favorite Shows)
👋🏻hi guys it's been a while. I'm finally feeling listy again.
- •A Benihana Christmas (The Office)The dueling Christmas parties! Michael forgetting which Benihana waitress is his date! Dwight stealing Toby's robe! Season 3 in general was Peak Office.
- •An Echolls Family Christmas (Veronica Mars)Also one of my favorite episodes of this show overall. A good mystery and juicy drama. Plus, Logan's snark sparring with both Weevil and Veronica is top notch here.
- •Christmas Who? (SpongeBob SquarePants)Featuring one of the best Christmas songs, "This Christmas Feels Like the Very First Christmas To Me." Plus, Squidward as Santa ❤️
- •The Christmas Invasion (Doctor Who)Also the introduction of David Tennant's 10th doctor. He fights aliens in his pajamas! "Very Arthur Dent."
- •The 23rd (New Girl)This is right around when season 1 New Girl started to find its feet. All the NG Christmas episodes are good, actually.
- •How Lily Stole Christmas (How I Met Your Mother)How did this show only have one Christmas episode?
- •Christmas Special (30 Rock)Elaine Stritch is so good, you guys.
- •Christmas at Downton Abbey (Downton Abbey)The rest of the show is a hot, gorgeously costumed mess, but Matthew and Mary's proposal in the snow is PERFECTION.
- •Noël (The West Wing)This is a classic WW episode 👌🏻
- •🎄Christmas Episode Superstar🎄 Community
- •Comparative Religion (season 1)The one with the "rumble" in the Christmas decorations
- •Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas (season 2)The one with the stop motion animation and the heartbreaking Abed story
- •Regional Holiday Music (season 3)The one with the savage Glee parody
- •Merry watching, everybody