FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WHO HAVE MADE ME CRY
I don't mean within an episode or movie or book. I mean when I think about them at work or on the train or waiting for my water to boil for tea, I start to cry.
- •Donna Noble😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (I don't want to talk about how beautiful her character development was and how they took it all away with fucking amnesia)
- •Richard Campbell Gansey IIII just read all 4 of The Raven Cycle books in 2 weeks. I am very emotionally drained. Really all of the characters from this book could be on this list, but Gansey takes the dead Welsh cake. (PS there is a lot of excellent fan art out there for The Raven Cycle. This was my favorite Gansey.)
- •Walter Bishop"You were my favorite thing, Peter." Cue the waterworks.
- •Charlie PaceI was a wreck for days after his final episode. Ugh.
- •Fred and George WeasleyI don't want to talk about it. (The book. I'm happy to talk about how the final movie BUTCHERED that scene by totally glossing over it.)