FICTIONAL COUPLES, RANKED BY HOW PASSIONATELY I WANT TO SEE THEM KISS GODDAMNIT
- 1.Phryne Fisher and Detective Inspector Jack Robinson - Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" is something I've yelled at my laptop while these two make smoldering eyes at each other.
- 2.Josh Lyman and Donna Moss - The West WingRemember that episode where Josh brought the guys with him to throw snowballs at Donna's window?? They should have made out then.
- 3.Fitz and Simmons - Agents of SHIELDNo joke, I rewatched their kiss scene like 5 times in a row. These two nerds belong together.
- 4.Lorelei Gilmore and Luke Danes - Gilmore GirlsFOUR SEASONS. That's how long we had to wait. It was worth it.
- 5.Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy - Pride & PrejudiceIn every iteration. Even though I love and know the story so well, I find myself getting a tad impatient.
- 6.Clarke and Bellamy - The 100This is more low-key. Like, I passionately want them to stick together and be friends and co-leaders and I quietly want them to make one mouth with their two mouths.