I GET OLDER, THEY STAY THE SAME AGE
High school girls and fictional characters I have (now slightly creepy) crushes on
- •Gilbert BlytheI mean, you do actually get to watch Anne and him grow up into parents. But when I think of Gilbert I think of cutie pie Jonathan Crombie, so yeah still creepy.
- •Seth CohenMade less creepy by the fact that Adam Brody was never a teenager during The OC.
- •Michael MoscovitzI had a horrifying moment while re-reading The Princess Diaries recently when I realized the "older guy" I was lusting after is a high school senior. *shudder*
- •David "Gordo" GordonHow is this middle schooler somehow more romantically appealing than a lot of real grown up men? Don't answer that.
- •Matt SaracenZach Gilford's age makes this another "TV teenager" situation. But considering how young they make him look in the early seasons, yes a little creepy.
- •Ned BigbyAlso in middle school.