I JUST DON'T LIKE THESE MOVIES?
I don't have very good reasons.
- •Shakespeare in LoveI probably need to rewatch this one. I've only seen it once.
- •It was the first R-rated movie I ever saw. My parents really liked it, and they gave permission/strongly suggested my sister and I watch it.
- •I was in middle school. I may have been traumatized by seeing Gwyneth Paltrow's boobs and all the sex scenes.
- •I just remember being SO MAD that they didn't end up together.
- •We had just finished our unit on Shakespeare in 7th grade English. We were told that Shakespeare's comedies all end in marriage.
- •THEN HOW DARE THIS MOVIE CALL ITSELF A COMEDY AND BE ALL ABOUT SHAKESPEARE AND NOT END WITH A WEDDING.
- •Pretty WomanI told my friend I hated this movie after she told me she didn't really like Letters to Juliet (which is kind of a bad movie, but I love it so). It was mostly dumb and reactionary, but I think there is something I don't like here. Is it the prostitute thing? I'm pro sex worker, but Richard Gere creeps me out a bit in this movie.
- •Pretty in PinkWhy does she end up with the guy whose lips look like a turtle's and not Duckie? Why did she make that okay dress look ugly? Jon Cryer's lip synching kind of makes up for it.