MOVIES WATCHED IN 2017
- •ZootopiaFinally saw this on Netflix! I really enjoyed it, but I am unclear as to why the tiger dancers at the end were so sensual
- •Hidden FiguresSaw this with my sister. It is SO GOOD. I am I love with Janelle Monae. That scene where Kevin Costner says "at NASA we all pee the same color" was somehow touching and not totally laughable. See this movie!!
- •MoanaStill singing the songs! I definitely cried, partly because I was laughing so hard.
- •Y Tu Mama TambienI wanted to watch this mainly because I saw Diego Luna in Rogue One and he is 😍. Also, I feel like I've heard so much about this movie, without really knowing what it's about. It was not exactly what I expected. I loved it. Hilarious and moving and full of genuinely awkward and yet endearing sex scenes.
- •Like CrazyOh man. I'm sad about Anton Yelchin all over again. Also the score is beautiful and Felicity Jones is magnificent as usual.
- •The Lego Batman Movie💯 Best Batman/Joker dynamic ever
- •MoonlightI was a little wary (as I always am with movies that everyone gushes about) but oh my god am I glad I saw this. This movie is beautiful and heartbreaking and okay I'll stop gushing just go see it.
- •JackieI watched this right after Moonlight, which was a very jarring experience. Natalie Portman is amazing, but I found myself a little annoyed by the breathy accent — even though its accuracy is what will earn her the Oscar if she wins.