MY FAVORITE LINES FROM 'HAMILTON'
Not in order, because that's an impossible task
- •"Should we honor our treaty King Louis' head?" "Uh, do whatever you want--I'm super dead!"Alright, this is actually my absolute favorite line. Lin-Manuel Miranda's delivery is 💯
- •SOUTHERN MUTHA FUCKIN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICANSI get very into this line for someone who is neither Southern nor a Democratic-Republican.
- •I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love.This is all about the delivery. King George sounds like the worst ex ever. I love it.
- •You walked in and my heart went /BOOM/Mostly for the BOOM
- •And they say I'm a Francophile, at least they know I know where France is.So sassy, Mr. Jefferson.
- •WhaaaatDaveed Diggs 😍
- •He looked at me like I was stupid -- I'm not stupid.
- •I am inimitable, I am an original.
- •Angelica, tell my wife John Adams doesn't have a real job anyway.This makes me think of "Bobby Newport's never had a real job IN HIS LIIIIFE" from Parks and Rec.