REASONS I WILL NOT MISS LA DRIVING
I'm moving to DC, with its equally hellish traffic, but that lovely Metro that I will absolutely be using.
- •For reference, I live 45 miles (ish) from LA. This counts as "the Greater Los Angeles Area"
- •I drove down to visit my brother at USC and it took me TWO HOURS. We then only hung out for two hours before I drove home (one hour).
- •I had a panic attack on the freeway when I realized I was almost out of gas.
- •When I got off to look for gas, I couldn't find it because I was in a fancy neighborhood with discreet signage.
- •GODDAMN PARKING
- •I sound exactly like the SNL Californians sketch in almost half my conversations.