THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES OF ALL TIME
Inspired by @nathanveshecco
- 1.Chocolate chip cookiesMy mom's recipe, which is actually the recipe from Betty Crocker for Boys and Girls. She puts in just the right amount of salt so that you get the idea, but you can't REALLY taste it.
- 2.Peanut butter Hershey's kiss cookiesAnother one my mom makes. They don't call her the Cake Lady for nothing. Dessert is her thing.
- 3.Chocolate thumbprint cookiesMy best friend makes her own special version of these. That random image I found when I searched "chocolate thumbprint cookies" does not do them justice. I wish I had my own picture. They are amazing. Covered in powdered sugar with pieces of almond in there...I'm getting hungry just thinking about them. ALSO since she is vegan, the cookies are vegan. So....healthy?
- 4.Peanut Butter PattiesOr Tagalongs, if that's what you're into. Basically the cookie version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- 5.Digestives with CadburyBritish to American translation means these biscuits are cookies. I love them a lot. I miss Ireland a lot.