TV CHARACTERS WHO HAVE MADE ME WANT THEIR JOBS
Maybe I just want to write TV so I can experience the TV-versions of these jobs?
- •Mindy LahiriWhy the hell would I want to be an OB/GYN? I never liked biology. I like @mindy Kaling, though, so that's probably why this seemed cool.
- •Veronica and Keith MarsBeing a PI looks badass, but is probably a mix of boring and super-scary.
- •Liz LemonDuh.
- •The ladies on Call the Midwife (not the nuns, just the midwives)There was a point when I was watching a lot of The Mindy Project and Call the Midwife. I really like both shows. I do not like children or the concept of birth or the idea of medical school.
- •Ned the PiemakerOkay, mostly it's just that watching or thinking about Pushing Daisies fills me with an overpowering desire to make pies.
- •Everybody on The West WingI feel 200% more patriotic when I watch this show. I want to make change! Let Bartlet be Bartlet!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸