Already on li.st? Open in app.
There's are my favorite characters from the show Gotham. I have a lot.
- •Edward NygmaThe Riddler has always been my favorite all time villain. Michael's portrayal of him is perfect and he's made him one of those characters you know are evil, but you just want to love him.
- •Fish MooneyThe first episode of Gotham, I didn't know how to feel about her. Throughout season one, I grew to love her. She was so badass and seemed to be able to work out any impossible situation. She became like a female idol. [SPOILER:] Thus, I was very unhappy with her alleged death. She stabbed her own eye out to get off an island and then came back only to be pushed off a roof.
- •Barbara KeanDuring s1, I didn't give her much thought. She was kind of this side person who appeared randomly to be in and out of Ben's life. It was pretty cool to have a bi character represented on tv. I started to like her when she was in her house with Selena and Ivy. Then when they introduced the ogre, something about that arc made me fall in love with her. Season 2 Barbara was everything I never knew I wanted. I'm madly in love with her now and that should probably concern me.
I have 3000 songs on my iPod and these are the top ten played.
- 1.Bad by The CabThis starts the list with a total of 90 plays.
- 2.The entire In The Lonely Hour album by Sam SmithLiterally my next ten would be this album because I always play it on a loop. So I decided to put the album on one. I just really love Sam Smith okay. If it means anything, "Not In That Way" has 41 plays and the rest of the album has 39????
- 3.Blame Me by The Pretty Reckless22 plays
CJ is starting with the hard to narrow down ones. At least it's ten and not five. It was difficult with the amount of fandoms I'm in, but without further ado here are my top ten otps (in no particular order.)
- •Joey Tribbiani and Phoebe Buffay (Friends)I have to start with these two because they were my first OTP before the phrase OTP even existed. When they first made the marriage pact in "The One with the Proposal: Part II" I knew it was meant to be. Granted, she ended up not with Joey, but it's okay, Phoebe, I would have married Paul Rudd too.
- •Mike Montgomery and Mona Vanderwaal (Pretty Little Liars)I'm not sure what to say about them besides they're my babes. Vandergomery is love, Vandergomery is life.
- •Belle and Rumplestiltskin (Once Upon A Time)They might be complicated sometimes, but... Sometimes the best teacup is chipped.