WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN
If you've seen the Jimmy Kimmel bit, Trump can get away with most things (including punching the pope, and murder). What would it really take for Donald to lose our vote?
- •Would a sex tape made with him and Ivanka stop the trump train?Probably not. He's made enough comments about his daughter (or girls significantly younger than him) that nobody would be surprised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW0xaafIwS8 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-paris-hilton_us_57ee9373e4b024a52d2ea629
- •What if Donald claimed that he received a posthumous endorsement from Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini?Again, nope. Trump refused to disavow David Duke for days after his endorsement, and he has repeatedly caters to his white-supremacist, alt-right electorate. His xenophobic rhetoric has brought many endorsements from real members of the KKK, Neo-Nazi and other hate group. http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-campaign-chief-bannon-cements-white-nationalist-ideology
- •Jeez. Maybe if he promised to nuke the entire EU, something would change.Not a chance. He's already said that he might. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/12/hillary-clinton/has-donald-trump-talked-about-using-nukes-against-/
- •What if The Donald decided that he was going to take the money he committed to paying his campaign staff, and put it towards a 3D-printed 50-foot-tall statue of his hands?Well, that would surprise nobody. And his train would keep on rolling. He has a history of withholding money from workers who do a “subpar” job, and he has a history of putting Trump Foundation and campaign funds towards personal goods, like a $10k portrait of himself. And, he has a history of small hands. And sensitivity about the subject. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-small-are-trumps-hands-916593 http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/history-donald-trump-small-hands-insult/story?id=37
- •What if he just banned black people from all Trump facilities?Shockingly, he's basically done that too. No change. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
- •I guess the only people who could stop the trump train are his "second amendment people."Yup, no argument here.