Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •If you can't figure out how to verbally consent to sitting in the exit row are you the person we want manning the emergency exit?
- •How was Still Alice the best movie to show on this plane? Does anyone have some tissues? I can't stop sobbing.
- •Your partner's crotch is not an appropriate resting place for your hand.
One of my favorite parts of this app is @bjnovak 's weekly favorites list, so I'm stealing his format. Will I ever be as interesting as BJ? Maybe (probably) not.
- •Look Who's BackA German movie (based on a book of the same name) whose premise is that Hitler wakes up in modern day Berlin. Darkly humorous, but more importantly has some very serious parallels to modern day politics— it will make you think!
- •Fuck Apologies by Jojo feat. Wiz KhalifaI would apologize for loving this song, but...
- •You'll Grow Out of It by Jessi KleinA wonderful and hilarious series of essays about her life/ being a woman in the 21st century. Jessi is the head writer on Inside Amy Schumer and also has a great first name!
- •TSA PrecheckIt's not new, but I've been traveling a lot recently and wow do I appreciate it. Maybe don't all sign up though because then the lines will be shorter for me.