Other Notable Jc's
Fun fact: there are other JC's than just Jake Christie. Here are a few.
- •Jesus ChristThe messiah. Overall good guy.
- •J.C. Chasez from *NSYNCFourth-most memorable member of a five-man pop group. Solid.
- •J.C. PenneyDepartment store. Good deals.
- •President Jimmy Carter39th President of the United States. Noble Peace Prize winner. Not too shabby.
- •Johnny CashThe Man in Black. Gives hipsters a reason to pretend they like country music.
- •John CarterThe biggest flop in film history. Notable, but pretty iffy.
- •Jack ChristieMy uncle. Very nice guy.
- •Jennifer ConnellyYou know she's married to Paul Bettany? Pretty cool stuff.
- •James CordenAffable, fat, and British. A lot to like in this JC.
- •Jersey CityRight across the river from Manhattan. Nothing to complain about.
- •James CaanWas in the Godfather and produced Scott Caan. Net positive, I think.
- •Jerrod CarmichaelI haven't watched the Carmichael Show yet, but I hear good things. New JC on the block.
- •Jim CaldwellThe coach of the Detroit Lions. Gives JC's a bad name.
- •Jenny CraigDietary program that helps Kirstie Alley take the weight off and KEEP it off. Good JC.
- •Joseph ConradAuthor of 'Heart of Darkness,' the tale of a man losing his sanity on a trip to Africa. Pretty creepy, but a good JC nonetheless.
- •Johnny CarsonLegend of late night TV. An honor to share this list with him.