My favorite tabletop games, in no particular order.
- •7 WondersThis game is a friendly one. There is no fighting or stealing stuff from other players. Every game is different. A game can be completed in about 30 minutes. My friends and I tend to get into arguments when we play intense games but we don't have that problem with 7 Wonders.
- •DominionVery unique game with a lot of different strategies needed. Learning it can be a little difficult if you don't have someone there who knows how to play.
- •Settlers of CataanProbably my all time favorite board game. Every game is different because the board changes dramatically every time. Who needs sheep?
- •FarkleYatzee-like dice game. Easy to learn. Easy to play with a lot of distractions going on.
- •QuirkleKind of like a mash up of Scrabble and connect four.
- •Bang!Are you the sheriff or the outlaw? Nobody knows but you. Great game where you drink beer to gain back health after a shootout.