15 Things I am good at
Inspired by @corksnreads and because I might need a little ego boost.
- 1.Calling or texting my friends or family when I think of them.On a rare occasion I will also send them a note or a card.
- 2.Being patient in public.Waiting my turn in line or in a crowded area. But not so much in the car for a slow driver.
- 3.Attention to detail.It takes more time but it is a valuable trait.
- 4.Folding laundry.I was a housekeeper for a few summers in college and learned all the folding tricks.
- 5.Organizing schedules.After 6 years of consistently working more than 3 jobs at a time and about 16 contracts a year, I am a master at making a schedule work.
- 6.Being on time.I am like George Michael Bluth - impeccable internal timing and ability to estimate how long things take.
- 7.Interrupting my husband mid-sentence when I have an important thought.I know this is not a positive quality but I am really good at it.
- 8.Finishing a thing before starting a new one. Or at least making sure I finish a thing I start.Like, I finished season 2 of Glee but even tough it had gone past being enjoyable after about 3 episodes.
- 9.Being optimistic.Really good at this one, really. But can be realistic as well.
- 10.Packing a lunch for the work day instead of eating out.Been packing a lunch for myself since elementary school and saving so much money! Thanks, mom.
- 11.Being hospitable to guests.It took 3 years of being neighbors for me to not feel like I needed to clean and offer a beverage to my bro- and sis- in-laws.
- 12.Liking but being bad at Trivia.Like, really not good at it. But I enjoy it so much!
- 13.Customer Service.It's a delicate balance of being kind, listening and being stern.
- 14.Phone etiquetteI have a good voice for phone, I think.
- 15.Smiling.I get comments from vendors/sales people all the time about how much smile.