Irked-thoughts (like deep-thoughts but fueled by frustration)
- •Why us it only called a pant suit when referring to women wearing a suit that has pants?
- •Are not the suits that men wear also pant suits?
- •Should we instead call non-panted suits what they are? Like skirt suits?
- •I feel a little offended, as a woman, that pant suit refers to "that little lady who thinks she is like a man, wearing a suit with pants."
- •No, I am wearing a suit.
- •Just like you are wearing a suit, boss-man.
- •Until I wear a suit that consists of a suit jacket and a skirt.
- •Then we can say I am wearing a "skirt suit."