PLACES I HAVE VISITED WITH MY SISTER
Either because she lived there or because we went together. My sister is a world traveler and allows me to come along for the adventure sometimes!
- •Northfield, MNShe went to St. Olaf (yes, like The Golden Girls)
- •Berlin, GermanyShe studied abroad there and I got to see her there!
- •Aberdeen, ScotlandHer friend studied abroad there so went went to visit him together. And, yes, we hiked to this castle ruins.
- •Thunder Bay, OttowaWe did a road trip for Thanksgiving. Ya know, to Canada for US Thanksgiving break.
- •Windhoek, NamibiaShe lived here with her hubby for a few years after there were married.
- •Cape Town, South AfricaWe took a bus down from Namibia. Granted, our parents were there too but it counts.
- •TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST:
- •Arusha, TanzaniaShe lives there now with her husband and 2 baby boys (3 y.o. and 5 m.o.) I plan to visit them and go on safari this summer.
- •Cancún, MexicoOk, the whole family will have to come for this one too but we can drink together on the beach without them!
- •8 countries, 3 continents...not bad!Oh, and here we are together in DC with one baby in the oven and the other considering this great view from the steps of the Capitol.