Things I would do with disposable income
I had been thinking of making this list for a long time but just remembered when I saw @cvlop61 doing it! I'm assuming this is income that keeps a comin', not like winning the lottery
- •Buy new, well-fitting bras and underwearCause them things be expensive!
- •Pay someone to clean my living space once or twice a monthJust cause I don't like to do it myself.
- •Buy a house in a decent neighborhood in DCCause otherwise anything we could afford would be in the 'burbs
- •Travel so much more!Day trips, weekend trips, road trips, 2 montgs in Asia and Australia, European river cruise, Alaskan cruise - all the travel!
- •Get regular massagesAt least on the monthly.
- •Carry around cash to give to those who ask for itAnd also send checks to those organizations who send me mail to ask me for money. (Some of them anyway.)