Things I've Wasted the Most Money On
Genuinely treating yourself or loved ones or buying frivolous things that bring you joy = not a waste. This stuff = I never learn.
- •RazorsI have every "base" of a razor that exists bc I can never remember which one I have when I go to buy cartridges. Then I just use cheap disposable ones & hardly shave anyway.
- •Dog accessories my dog won't tolerateMost recently, booties to protect from winter sidewalks that cost $14 and will never be worn.
- •Glass of wine at restaurantsCan never have just one but somehow the bottle always seems too expensive??
- •Beauty products I'm unknowingly allergic toHanging on to some sea salt spray that gave me a face rash just in case I grow out of it someday
- •Shoes that hurt too much to wear for any reasonable amount of timeAnything with a pointy toe, a heel, or a non- orthopedic look