FAVORITE PRINCESSES, RANKED
Having sons means I get to feel progressive when I introduce them to princesses. They haven't met all of these yet, but...
- •ArielA rebel with an amazing voice and great songs. And she loves her daddy, even if she can't stay in New Jersey - er, I mean the ocean (I still cry at the end).
- •XenaKicks ass. Has an awesome horse. Looks like it might really hurt if she hit you. "Ay-yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!"
- •MulanA gender bender who kicks ass.
- •RapunzelFearless and fun. Gets an Alan Menken song in an age when there's a dearth of them.
- •MeridaThis might just be because I'm kind of in love with Kelly MacDonald. But the archery and wild hair are cool.