FUN FACTS: CALIFORNIA BLACK TARANTULA
We call him Picklebottom
- •Habitat includes the space under old Altadena decks ready for repairWhere our neighbor found him
- •Can easily chew through Saran WrapReally should have guessed that one
- •Will camp out in washing machine after chewing through Saran Wrap.
- •Can get through seven crickets in a matter of hours
- •Seem to prefer living outsideWe were sad to see him go, but at least Bruce set him in our front bushes, right under his bedroom window, not a half a mile down the hill in the woods per my suggestion. Feels like he's still with us. Plotting revenge.