MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE TIMES THAN IS REASONABLE
Some of these just feel like balm to the soul at this point - a way to reliably and immediately plug into good feelings. What movies do it for you?
- •Romancing The StoneNo equal.
- •Die HardAs some of you know, this movie is integral to my holiday celebrations. A perfect movie.
- •TerminatorProbably also T2, but the original has the best sex scene of all time.
- •The Princess BrideMy go-to at-home-sick movie. Recently introduced this to Bruce when he was home sick (awesome).
- •MoonstruckFeels like home.
- •Hot FuzzI think this is the only movie I own on iTunes. Whenever I'm feeling down, Chess suggests we throw it on. Always does the trick.
- •OverboardI just love it.
- •Bill and Ted's Excellent AdventureMy first movie in the theater without my parents.
- •Monty Python And The Holy GrailA college staple for me.
- •The ORIGINAL three Star WarsApparently, I saw the first two back-to-back in the theater when I was two. I sat in my mom's lap and she thought I was asleep at the end, but instead I was crying: "They frozed him... And the Princess loves him!" So glad Leia was my introduction to princesses.