REAL WAYS TV MADE MY LIFE BETTER
- •RosanneDarlene got her period two weeks before I did, prompting my mom to have a "talk" with me, just in time. So glad I had some preparation. Thanks, Darlene.
- •Magnum PIFixed in my young mind the physical ideal of manhood. I would argue I came pretty close.
- •MoonlightingIntroduced me to the concept of sexual tension. Come to think of it, this may have hurt more than it helped.
- •Xena: Warrior PrincessYeah, I said it. Women can kick ass and still get the guy (later, the girl, but I was done watching by then). This was good to know.
- •Burn NoticeThere's a whole bit on how to drink with people and avoid getting as drunk as your companions. Wish I had seen this a decade sooner.
- •The A TeamCigars. I also love it when a plan comes together.