THE SWITCH WITCH
Does she come to your house, too?
- •This year I had a turtle and a pumpkin.
- •We trick-or-treated in the same Pasadena hood we have been hitting up for four years, with the same group of friends. Basically, three newly short-haired or no-haired mamas getting verklempt watching our kiddos grow up in real time. And much love to our other awesome adult companions (you know who you are).
- •Everyone got too much candy. That's where the Switch Witch comes in.
- •The boys picked five pieces each (with guidance re: Reese's peanut butter cups) and any raisins or organic fruit snacks were also saved.
- •The rest went out on the deck for the witch. Bruce called to her: "Switch Witch! Down here! Come and get some candy!"
- •She has an iconic signature that doesn't look anything like Santa's. But it is reminiscent of Wicked's logo.
- •The better/more candy, the better/more you get in the swap. I think the Switch Witch is on List App, because she must have read @xtineengels list to pick out her swap presents this year.
- •Two books per boy and each a big hit. Though *I* somehow have a tummy ache today. Hmmm....