New York Bucket List
New York for the first time next weekend. Few ideas of wha to do.
- •Jazz clubOld friend from high school plays trumpet around town. Want to meet up with him.
- •Jersey side of the Hudson view of ManhattanBeen told this is a much better view than east Hudson Boardwalk.
- •Get decent New York style pizzaAnd then say deep dish is better because I'm from Chicago
- •New York bagelNever heard of this but have been told by a few people that these are decent
- •Central Park
- •Hudson Manhattan Rye whiskey distillery tourMy favorite Rye whiskey, This will probably not happen since I dont have free time during the afternoon while in NYC
- •Only take public transportation everywhereHelp me learn the city better
- •Knicks GameWould be great to see Kuzminskas and Porzingis in person
- •Check out a 1 wall hand ball gameMy school was #1 in the world for handball, in NYC they play a slightly different version
- •Katz's DelicatessenLove a good sandwich
- •Chelsea Martket
- •McSorleysBeen told it's a very old bar that's pretty cool