SURPRISINGLY GOOD FROZEN FOOD
- •Trader Joes pork bunslet's ignore the inappropriate rename of trader joes.
- •Mrs T's pierogiesyou should bake on both sides, then pan fry
- •Trader Joes latkesthey just need about 800% more onion to be as good as my grandma's, but they don't make your house smell like fried onions for 4 days, so... tradeoffs.
- •Trader Joes Turkey bolognese
- •bonus bagel bites cooking tipno judgement. you know how bagel bites always get a little too cooked/ burnt on the bottoms before the cheese is fully melted? broil for 90 seconds once the bottoms are brown.