MY THOUGHTS ON THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 6....SO FAR.
- 1.Really? 90 minutes to show Morgan's backstory when it could have been covered in 15-20? Get back to Glen. Rick. Literally ANYONE ELSE!
- 2.How is Judith still alive?
- 3.Who's going to kill Morgan? A wolf? Carol, maybe?
- 4.If she doesn't, please let it happen soon. He was a badass for like two episodes and now he's not worth anyone's time.
- 5.Glen's still alive.....for now. Gotta hold out for a tearful reunion with Maggie.
- 6.We've seen way too little action from Darryl this season. I wanna see some arrows flying, people!
- 7.Producers: Fear TWD was a noble attempt but not what the fans want.
- 8.My suggestion: create a mini-series with individual episodes that show us the pre-apocalyptic lives of our favorite survivors (and non-survivors). Hershel and family, Dale, Carol & abusive husband, Darryl, GLEN!! Helps build character dedication from the fans and gives us a chance to mourn some old favorites again. Guaranteed ratings.