If I Were Trapped on a Desert Island With Only Eight Tv Series
I would never get tired of watching these shows, and they would keep me entertained on said desert island until I inevitably starved to death due to my complete dependence on all modern conveniences...
- •1. Lost--Complex, thoughtful, moving, and the best finale of any show ever (yes, it is, and no, they were not dead the whole time)
- •2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer--This show had it all: romance, humor, drama, great characters, quotable dialogue, and twists and turns. Smart + funny = awesomeness
- •3. Gilmore Girls--I always watch this show when I catch it on tv, or I tune in on Netflix when I need a dose of feel goods. I wish I was Lorelai or Rory. I wish I lived in Stars Hollow. I love immersing myself in their quirky, funny, kinda perfect, unrealistic little world and forgetting about mine for awhile.
- •4. Saturday Night Live--Where my sense of humor was formed and still thrives.
- •5. Friends--Just cuz I love it still
- •6. Cheers--Brilliantly funny forever
- •7. Alfred Hitchcock Presents--or The Twilight Zone--it's a toss-up
- •8. 30 Rock- It never gets old.