Things That Prove My Oddness
- •I'm an INFJ according to the Myers Briggs Personality Test. This is the rarest personality type, making up only 1-2% of the population.
- •I'm "mixed-handed." I write and eat with my left hand but do just about everything else with my right hand. Only 10% of the population is not right-handed.
- •Some of my innards are on the wrong side. Three years ago I had surgery to remove a tumor from my left kidney. The surgeon told me my vena cava veins (major veins that carry blood to and from the heart) are located on the left side of my body and everyone else's is on the right side of their body. He said he had never seen that before. 😳
- •Speaking of the tumor, the kind of kidney cancer I ended up having is extremely rare and makes up only 5% of kidney cancers. (Luckily it also ended up being an indolent cancer and was cured surgically.)
- •So....that proves it I think.