BEST METHOD MAN FEATURED VERSES
- •Genius/GZA - "Shadowboxin'"Tical spits two FIRE verses on this track from 1995's Liquid Swords. GZA himself has noted that Meth had the better of him on this track.
- •Notorious B.I.G. - "The What"Meth delivers the only guest appearance on Biggie's soon to be classic, Ready to Die.
- •Eddie Money - "Two Tickets to Paradise"An oft-forgotten gem in Tical's oeuvre, his verse provides a thematic foil to Eddie Money's hopeful pleas to join him to paradise. Meth's dark and thoughtful exploration of the urban blight of parts of Paradise really elevate this classic song.
- •The Beatles - "Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!"Now regarded as a classic, John Lennon wanted to cut Meth's verse because it did not follow the words printed on the circus poster that inspired the rest of the song's lyrics. Try and imagine Sgt. Pepper without that verse!
- •Johann Pachelbel - "Canon and Gigue in D"What would weddings be without the most classic Method Man verse? Most people can't imagine a bride walking down the aisle in white dress without Pachelbel's baroque masterpiece and Method Man's scathing and hilarious bars about marijuana!