Events to Look Out For at the RNC
The 2016 Republican National Convention is happening this week in Cleveland, and it promises to be THE hottest event in electoral politics in Northeastern Ohio this season! Here's a list of some of the events that you absolutely cannot miss!
- •Kid Rock's Foreign Policy RoundtableKid Rock has rounded up some of America's greatest minds to get to work on workable solutions for the biggest geopolitical issues likely to face the next president. The panel will include luminaries such as Uncle Kracker, one of the guys from Pawn Stars, and Bashar al Assad.
- •What Destruction Have We Wrought? An Intimate Discussion with the Koch BrothersWichita, KS based bazillionaires and political shadow-puppeteers, Charles and David Koch groan in agony about the now clearly inevitable loss of intellectual control of the American Right.
- •ViolenceJust... Tons and tons of it.
- •Juggalette WrestlingThere's a tent right out front! Bring Faygo!
- •Jeb Bush's Public SuicideIf it hasn't happened yet, it's GOTTA happen soon.