PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES' MOST CONTROVERSIAL POSITIONS
With the Iowa caucuses just over two weeks away, it's time to examine the presidential candidates with a much closer lens. We're here to hang up all the dirty laundry. Here is each of the candidates' most unpopular positions.
- •Jeb BushFavorite ride at Disney is "It's a Small World"
- •Ben CarsonInsists the moon is a star
- •Chris ChristiePrefers Bon Jovi to Bruce Springsteen
- •Hillary ClintonBelieves Greedo shot first
- •Ted CruzThinks Fugazi is overrated, prefers Rites of Spring
- •Carly FiorinaCalled In'N'Out Burger's French fries "terrific"
- •Mike HuckabeeSubstitutes possum for squirrel in recipes
- •John KasichContinues to be from Ohio
- •Martin O'MalleyPrefers Dungeness crab to Chesapeake Blue crab
- •Rand PaulBelieves the Fountainhead is readable
- •Marco RubioFavorite Wu-Tang rapper is U-God
- •Bernie SandersPrefers cookies with raisins
- •Donald TrumpWishes 9/11 happened on his birthday