RELIGIOUS LEADERS WHO FAIL TO LIVE UP TO JEREMY'S HOLY EXAMPLE
As some of you may know, I follow the teachings of sage spiritual teacher mononymously known as Jeremy. He has recently been UNFAIRLY targeted by Federal investigators for "fraud," "money-laundering," and "conspiracy to enslave." Anyway, he's a righteous man. Here is a list of less righteous men! (https://youtu.be/Y0Rhd7MWMcs)
- •A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami PrabhupadaWhile he and Jeremy share an interest in "making hippies get weird haircuts," the Swami's opposition to wine and "respect for all living things" really don't coalesce with Jeremy's spiritual vision.
- •L. Ron HubbardSure, he could raise money, keep money, basically enslave people, write science fiction, abuse his family, lie about his military service, and build a religion almost entirely based on blackmail; but did he have a wine recipe like Jeremy's?
- •Shoko AsaharaWhile he and Jeremy share a distaste for public transit, I don't think this guy ever made any wine!
- •Jim JonesOh you got a colony in South America? We have a colony in the Lord's Desert! I hear good things about his kool-aid, but I bet it can't hold a candle to Jeremy's wine!
- •Pope FrancisHis use of "familiar hand gestures" is considered apostasy.