The Definitive Ranking of Tweets from Bill Kristol's Long Twitter Breakdown
Bill Kristol is the Editor of the Weekly Standard. He has been, at least in his own mind, the intellectual face of the modern conservative movement. And he's mad as hell about Donald Trump. His Twitter feed is an almost poetic snapshot of the death of a movement. Here are his ten best tweets since Trump clenched the nomination!
- 10.It's simple. It rhymes. It makes Bill seem super weird.
- 9.Bringing baseball into this will remind voters what's at stake: stuff only old white people care about.
- 8.By name-dropping the high-speed Amtrak line connecting (among other cities) New York and Washington, he is reminding us that he does important stuff! By name-dropping the oldest farts in conservatism, he is reminding us that the conservative movement is solely a movement for old farts! By complaining about cell phone service, he reveals he's a pathetic clown!
- 7.Fuck yeah! Gimme that Churchill!
- 6.Trump, you just got owned!
- 5.This bald-faced lie about having friends paints a picture. A stupid picture that I, frankly, don't understand.
- 4.That's right. The world!
- 3.Bill and Milo! Two great tastes that taste great together! Sorry, two barf tastes.
- 2.Oh shit! You show that fat, divorced prick! He's the only man to ever be divorced and rich!
- 1.Mic. F'n. Drop.