Tweets From Marco Rubio's Twitter Meltdown RANKED
Last night, erstwhile presidential candidate and person from Florida, Marco Rubio rushed out a series of tweets ostensibly in response to a Washington Post piece that quoted "sources close to Rubio." Here are the rant's tweets RANKED!
- •This one loses points for featuring Ted Cruz's terrible visage.
- •Dull sentiment delivered dully.
- •Dull sentiment delivered slightly less dully.
- •"Also I don't have friends"
- •10,000 isn't REALLY that many, but you gotta appreciate Isaac's input!
- •Points for the indignant "Ummmm!"
- •Here he turns the whole "source close to" thing on its head. You see, he's referring to himself. Perhaps the source CLOSEST to Rubio.
- •This one is weird.
- •This one is weirder.
- •Yes! Like when you put a human under sedation to replace their nervous system with a robotic operating system, you need to introduce it slowly!
- •This could be a subtle reference to Donald Trump. But I'm just taking it as a promise that he will in fact be a private citizen and never be president, which is the best news I've heard in months.