We Dosed The Presidential Candidates With Ayahuasca. Here's What They Said
As we get closer to the general election, it's important for voters to get a full picture of the candidates. So we sent them each on a inward journey of self-exploration by making them drink the powerful hallucinogenic tea called ayahuasca. Here's how they responded.
- •Hillary Clinton"I am a laser guided missile. I soar over the desert stands and strike my target, a wedding party in Yemen. But I don't explode. Now I ravage a hospital in Afghanistan. Now I'm Vince Foster, and... No! Bill! It's me! Don't shoot me, Bill! Sidney Blumenthal puts a damp cloth over my face. It's over."
- •Ted Cruz"This soup is gross. I'm only going to buy fifty cans."
- •John Kasich"It's Nixon. He's saying 'they're crooks. They're all crooks. Bathe in their entrails!'"
- •Bernie Sanders"Ha! You pussies got anything stronger?"
- •Donald Trump"What if... What if we're ALL fired, man?"