WHAT COULD SINK EACH CANDIDATE'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
With the primary season effectively halfway over, it's time to assess each of the candidate's campaigns. How are they doing? How will they do in the future? What's up with their hair? Below, we examine the candidates' Achilles' heals to see what could possibly cost them the election.
- •Hillary ClintonHer track record of murdering members of the US Diplomatic Corps.
- •Ted CruzHis personal detestability and grotesque physically appearance.
- •John KasichThe cold, hard reality of this election cycle.
- •Bernie SandersBaldness/Jewishness
- •Donald TrumpThe ethically questionable machinations of Republican Party elites.