Wine Tips for Wine Wednesday!
As a noted expert in the field of wine, I have always thought it my duty to share the beauty that is wine. Here are some secrets and tips to keep you from looking like a world-class wine-idiot!
- •Know the Difference Between Red and White!The differences may be subtle, but a well-trained wine expert (wine-know in the common parlance) can determine if a wine is red or white with a fair degree of certainty! (More: https://youtu.be/nvvCcC2OOvY)
- •Pair Wine with Cheese!Wine and cheese go together like worshipping the lord, and heavily armored desert compounds! (https://youtu.be/GRoh-wVAHGI)
- •Uncorking Wine Bottles can be Tough!You can't drink any of that sweet, beautiful wine of it's stuck in the sand bottle! (https://youtu.be/ApbySSxpqh4)
- •Glass can Break!Glass is incredibly fragile! Thankfully, there are myriad other ways to carry your wine with you as you wander God's desert! (https://youtu.be/IUtwUZN0DLc)
- •You can Make Your Own Wine!There is nothing classier than owning your own vineyard! Here's how to make that happen on the cheap! (https://youtu.be/Y0Rhd7MWMcs)
- •Wine in the Morning, Wine in the Evening, Wine at Supper-Time!Who needs bagels? You can have wine at any time! (https://youtu.be/EYlJeK4rqko)