I Stumbled Upon a Magical Land Filled With the Best Thing...
Carbohydrates. All of them. In one place, read on.
- •Yesterday I had a beautiful day in the Hudson Valley with @jimmycolligan and we saw lots of beautiful things.Like this...(Rockefeller estate! So regal!)
- •We were being "Leaf peepers"As ones might be right now, 'tis the season. (Bedford Post Inn, Barn for brunch. Thanks @grant for the rec!)
- •It was a lovely day.(Hudson River Walk view of the Tapanzee Bridge and - pretty sky)
- •HOWEVER, the best thing happened on the way home.@jimmycolligan remembered a place he's been once or twice that was a quick pit stop off the highway home. It was called the Rockland Bakery. And it was magical.
- •It was a giant, huge, immense room, FILLED WITH FRESHLY MADE BREAD.What my dreams are made of, and hopefully yours too.
- •Infinity Bialys!!!Cc: @gabimoskowitz you were on my mind, friend.
- •BAGELS!At the core of it all, I'm just a nice girl from New Jersey.
- •All kinds and shapes of rollsLiterally in a 8 foot by 4 foot crate/basket/bucket of dreams.
- •BaguettesStacked like library books
- •More baguettes!
- •MORE BAGELS!You can't hide from me, I love you!
- •So if you're ever in the Rockland County area (or NYC/Northern NJ area, it's not a far trip), visit this gold mine of deliciousness. There's a bakery too, but I was stress eating a pretzel and didn't keep my phone out. Trust me, it's 👌🏻💯!