Some Things That Happened at Work Today
Here's how it all went down.
- •Started early- @grant and I went with @rachaelray to Morning Joe with frittata, apple cake, and fig/almond biscotti in tow. They were a hit!
- •I was fascinated by the weather station in the newsroom and the fully made up meteorologist tracking lots of weather right next to us.I LOVE NEWS AND WEATHER.
- •Rach kicked butt.And her new book comes out next Tues!
- •Grant and I fangirled because no matter how long you work in TV or entertainment, 30 Rock is still such an amazing pile 'o bricks.Team Today Show for life 🙌🏻
- •On our way to find a taxi, we stumbled upon the Everyday with Rachael Ray's food truck which was giving out free hamburgers to celebrate its 10th anniversary.We took a very on brand photo; thermotote and awkward stances on point.
- •We got back to work and set up Chef Marc Murphy's chicken burger demo.
- •My coworker Matty snap chatted me this really awesome photo. I guess I forgot that we work in a TV STUDIO and cameras are always on.
- •My friend Zach got a makeoverGiant coincidence! Cc: @jenngiacoppo
- •I totally identified with this photo.
- •Namaste! X 1,000,000
- •Michael Strahan made us laugh
- •So did Whoopi!
- •I kept track of Spanish Style Chicken.And sneaked toasted almond snacks between segments.
- •Got tennis balls for Izzy and talked about a sausage spaghetti number for tomorrow.
- •I spilled a box of altoids all over the floor. Grant to the rescue.
- •Ended kinda late- emailed a bunch, talked on the phone. Grant took this great selfie of us on the phone with @emilyrieger.