Things I Swear I'm Going to Get Around to This Weekend Because It's Going to Rain a Lot
And for once I don't have a crazy amount of plans! (You know you're in your 30s when that's exciting...AMIRIGHT?!) and because if I put my to do list on @list maybe I'll do it all?! (Please hold me accountable, friends)
- •Reorganize a few cabinets in my kitchenWhen I went to get my cat mug for my tea this morning, I had a lot of anxiety.
- •Relax/take care of myself/sleepAs per @rachaelray's most recent list, we know what we did to avoid "the sick" that took down most of my team this week, but this scratchy throat is still coming after me.
- •Juice a bunch of semi-rotting fruits and veggies in my fridgeBeen on my to do list since before "the sick" that took out half my team, but I think that this could be helpful with the above listed item.
- •Get my hair dyedYes, 30.5 years old and an abundance of gray roots.
- •Make dinner nachosJimmy (husband) and my favorite cozy night in dinner. Fun and a great use up of lots of fridge contents/leftovers. I'll post about the recipe, dinner nachos are delicious!
- •Cuddle with my cat and othersIt's basically going to rain until Tuesday and be super chilly, someone hold me. #netflixandchill
- •Reorganize my underwear drawerI always have a better outlook on life when my underwear are color coordinated and folded nicely. Is this a shared thing or my OCD?