Ways I've Felt Like an Adult Lately
Some musings of a early 30 something 💃🏻
- •I am in bed before 10:30 pm, nightly
- •My 3rd of a few very close friends is moving awayAnother going away dinner. One by one all my close friends are shipping off to different corners of the country. 2 started off being from different places, but my childhood best friend whom I've never lived more than 30 miles away from is moving to PDX. Everyone's lives are changing and it's mostly good, so I'm happy, but it's just all very adult like.
- •I only had 2 drinks this weekendAnd one was a hot toddy bc I felt like shit.
- •I wake up at 5:30 am to workout, daily💪🏻
- •Many of my dear friends are have babies, are trying to have babies, are pregnant with babies, etc.I guess we're old enough/responsible enough/ready to have babies?! The kids who are here are amazing and have added to my life immensely, but woah, that's happening. (Shout out to babies Ollie and Adah, can we get these kids on list app?!)
- •I went to an open houseLike, for one I might want to purchase
- •I'm really happy in my marriageDream wedding, wonderful guy and adventure partner, Content, comfortable, and all that stuff you hope for. ✔️✔️✔️
- •I got preapproved for a mortgageAnd it was for more than $50 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- •I've stumbled into adult friendships
- •I've grown and nourished old friendships
- •I love sittingI stand all day at work, and duh, I've been awake since 5:30. Invite me out to a crowded bar sans seats, no thanks.