Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •small talk
They're not all from 2015. And they're in the order I read them because I don't feel like ranking them.
- •Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- •Shatter Me (series) by Tahereh Mafi
- •Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
Inspired by @bookishclaire & others.
- •Just a minute, let me finish [cleaning task] first.
- •Eat this cheese, I don't want it.
- •Another episode of Buffy is definitely a bad idea.
- •"Sex Bomb," Tom Jones
- •"Hammering in My Head," Garbage
- •"Raspberry Swirl," Tori Amos
- •Grimes ft. Janelle Monae, "Venus Fly"
- •Annie Lennox, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
- •Tori Amos, "Liquid Diamonds"
- 1.Lana Del Rey, "Blue Jeans"
- 2.Chvrches, "Bela Lugosi's Dead"
- 3.Florence, "What Kind of Man"
I was super low-level bad.
- •Kindergarten: Coloring on the carpet during nap time to get Justin A. in trouble. He wasn't at school that day. Had to spend several recesses cleaning it up.
- •2nd grade: Talking about sex at recess and convincing another girl to write the word on her dry erase board, which was confiscated by a teacher. My mom was the teacher. I had to stay in from recess and write sentences: "I will not say bad words" 100 times.
- •6th grade: Chewing gum on the bus. More sentences: "I will not chew gum on school property."
- •Jane Eyre / Wide Sargasso Sea / Wuthering Heights
- •Gilbert & Gubar
- •the Sarah Waters canon
- •Time, As a Symptom, Joanna Newsom
- •Highness in the Sky, Tori Amos
- •The Blackest Day, Lana Del Rey
- •Hello, Adele