Already on li.st? Open in app.
To be followed up with "Things I actually did in Miami"
- •Coral Castle
- •Bear Lake or Hell's BayOr some type of paddling/canoeing where I won't die
- •Go on an airboatPossible Everglades Alligator Farm
Our time capsule in the brick wall
- •Rally wants 3 kids
- •Joey wants to do international business
- •Joey wants to travel and live everywhere
- •Holy Moses with his balls out
- •What fresh fuckery is this
- •I have something you can write down: e-a-t s-h-i-t
- •People that steal from others
- •White people that say they arent racist but turn around and say racist ass shit
- 1.Who is the most underrated in this room and why?
- 2.What is something really beautiful about someone sitting next to you?
- 3.Who would you fuck in this room?
Questions that I always think about but also forget to / can't find the answers to
- •How do graffiti artists paint the sides of really tall buildings/ impossible to get to spots
- •What am I doing today that I will regret later
- •Should I do things I know I will regret later
Insiders and stupid shit joey prob says
- •JC Pennies
- •Scientifically, Technically
- •Where's the coke?
These are major keys from philosopher Jelinda Easo. This is THE guide to life nothing else needed. Filled with inspirational quotes from inspirational people and my personal experiences.
- •"Nothing in life is free, unless you suck dick" -Joey Isipcoffee
- •"Keep your enemies close and your fuckboys closer" -Jelinda
- •Quit a couple times
Running list of things I need to do more in 2017 and moving forward. This is it, this is the grind and it's time to fucking grow up. Let's do some adulting.
- 1.FINISH THESE FUCKING APPLICATIONS FOR EVERYTHING
- 2.Read real books on things that matter
- 3.study study study and then study some more