Things I'd Like to Try Just One Time
I've never done any of these things, and I don't want to get into them. I already have a lot of hobbies, but they look fun to try.
- •Glass-blowingNot saying I wanna be a glass artist but I've seen people do it and it looks like it would be really fun and satisfying to finally snap off the end bit
- •Making a neon signKind of the same idea except...IT GLOWS?
- •Pottery with a wheel.People always say this is way harder than it looks but I'd like to find out for myself
- •Shaping a surfboardThere's a place in Venice where they have a course where they teach you how to do it, and it costs like the same as buying a board. Sure, it wouldn't be "good" but I'm sure it would work. It's just a chunk of glassed foam.
- •Wing suit flyingThose videos are so sick
- •A pear that costs $10@Nicholas told me today about these stores in Japan that sell like, "the best watermelon in the world." I don't want to make a habit of it but it would be cool to try once
- •Having my job be the "King" role at Medieval TimesProbably gets so old so quick but the first time? I bet it's so fun
- •LugeI can't believe people take this seriously enough for it to be an Olympic sport but it's basically the ultimate sledding I think
- •That thing where you fly over a giant fan like willy wonkaSkydiving you free fall for what, a minute max? This big ass fan machine, you can fly as long as you want. Imagine if someone put one of these in a hollowed-out dark skyscraper in New York?
- •SpaceBeing an astronaut looks like it sucks (basically the space army) but I would like to float around in the space station and try to do normal stuff like brush my teeth, put in my ear buds, drink some juice
- •Have a pet baby pigI'm sure when you have a giant pet pig day after day it's a huge chore but I saw a gif today of a baby pig wiggling up into this guys lap...it was so cute